Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What Happens If Rack And Pinion

sticker

Everyone here, every night, two thousand, to explain what a blog. Then we hear what it is? The space will threaten, fill the comments with insults, why complain to a comment the day before was not yet given response (as if it were mandatory or should) not even take into account the time it takes to read and engage in a blog. And let's also witty sign my comments with the names of the murderers freed by the amnesty. As if two in the morning while I devote some time to myself and to you I can stand there and think too much in your choice of signatures. I just cut the anonymous. The others were public, steady and time. Of course I understand the challenge of the signature killer. And why should not I publish? On the one hand accuse me of censorship because I do not answer old questions which I had already clarified (as witness to a marriage) or why not turn the other cheek. On the other does not even make the effort to go and read all the insults and violent or comments after reading the critical free. You wonder where are my friends, people who believes in me, and why all'Udeur members are not here to defend or leave comments above welcome. I tell you clearly and once again: I'm not asking anyone to come to the rescue. I do not need. I do not need comments like how good you are or how beautiful you are. I wanted to confront the people of the web and I'm doing it with the utmost sincerity, perseverance, hard work and a certain gift of humility. Public comments almost only uncomfortable and I choose to respond to those who do not have to spend all day above. You are free to insult me \u200b\u200band do what you want. I am not free to protect a minimum of filtering your serious offenses? Strange form of democracy you have inculcated in my head! But already, you are those of the stamp. Those for which there will be one that will say this is a ripe pear that other not yet. But yes, ask to put the sticker. And try to take the vows with blasphemies they left on my blog. As the program is not bad. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment