Monday, September 24, 2007
Dishwashing Tips Restaurant
keep getting thousands of comments from readers ( mostly anonymous) who, rather than making valid arguments on the table, based insults, words without the slightest chance to see the light and run away fast. Are just as many who complain about a post on Sunday because on Monday there are neither answers nor moderate comments on the blog. I have already explained that I read everything personally and then select and the public. If you do not like the way I do not know what to do. This is. I do not spend their days on the PC. But much of the evening is. I do not think little. But I think I will like to come and meet you for the blog of many other characters: ask for the registration to the blog. Grillo does not? I bet if I do find fault with that too?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment