Saturday, September 22, 2007

What Does Mucus In Bowel Movements Look Like?

I do not think I'm just bad for Italy? Those

I write from home. Relax a bit 'after a hard and stressful week that has seen start in TV "Year Zero" with a violent attack on me. On the other hand, the transmission last season ended with an attack ever to me. As a general point. As if I am the emblem of evil. Am I bad for Italy? A week full of bitterness, but also of great solidarity for luck. From prison to those who know me for who I am and what I do, that the people on the street stopped me to say hello and talk to me. Of course after a week in which the volume of fire shot toward me was that there was also around who looks at me askance. I'll tell you one emblematic episode. Also emblematic of the shallowness of the proceedings and platitudes to me.
I was at a restaurant in Naples yesterday, with my wife and some friends. Two couples at the next table looked at me and spoke to each other in English. A couple was American-born Chinese, the other Italian. The Italian couple complained about the policy and explained to another, always in English, all that is wrong with this country. Then pointing at me and said things I have pointed out as one of the untouchable caste. And down and harsh summary judgments. My wife who understands and speaks good English as well then did one of those things that only a wife can do. She got up from the table and approached the two couples present, and defending her husband: You are talking about my husband, and they're talking about very bad. You know him? Did anything in particular you want to discuss? Let's talk soon. Tell me that you can answer ... "From here started a conversation in which, Having loved it too, has been going on for a while. 'He was a professor of power, angry with everyone and everything, and fans of Cricket voter left frustrated and disappointed. He complained to me that too little is done for the South, (and says it to me? - I said-as if there were other politicians as well as I groped to bring the political discourse on South ..) and that our country does not understand the importance of foreign markets. We do not do enough to break into China, for example. And to think instead of Italian entrepreneurs are working hard in that direction. It 's over who have been willing to take a picture with me. This episode, however, is also a symptom that there is now a widespread and somewhat superficial things that do not go well in Italy. A vein of any protests that blends all'antipolitica and fair and that the excessive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment