"If these are really all colors, in recent days, but now of Beppe Grillo and Clemente Mastella seems the time to a 'peace Ceppaloni'. A plot twist that could store not only very hard to trade accusations on the pardon but also see the birth of an 'Odd Couple' editorial, if it went really harbor the sort of alternative version of the highly successful 'La Casta', courted by Mastella and cultured on the fly from Grillo.
The initiative takes just the comic-blogger who, surprisingly, the web said: "There is more to the game I'm the massacre ceppalonic. Mastella is just a scapegoat. The best place on the policy, certain . This is why they chose him. But the pardon is not his idea, I am sure. " What's more, "Mastella said a great thing, has announced a book 'on all other castes, from the journalists'. This time I agree with him. I offer my text or if you prefer, the book we can write for four hands. Ceppaloni if \u200b\u200bI'm going to invite me. "
And the call comes really. "I answer that Grillo writing on caste are available . It may come as Ceppaloni quietly asked me and we can write for four hands, "he told The Eagle the Minister of Justice." I believe - revealed Clemente Mastella - that in Italy there is now pressure on the politicians, its responsibilities, but there are many castes much stronger and more powerful than the so-called caste politics. There are 'castisti' much stronger. "
only an excerpt from the news sites. In this case," Quotidiano.net "of nation-Resto del Carlino.
0 comments:
Post a Comment