Viola
Your colors are now purple, yellow, a little 'black and a little 'white. But mostly purple. Eliana purple. White was already in your life, but maybe they were more bleached hair in order. The weeks in the woods have not benefited. But I can imagine. Those of Marilyn. We were on cloud around the face.
The other colors I do not know, maybe. The fresh purple bruise, the yellow of the old one, I do not know if you got the bruises. Maybe when you did not bring home enough bucks in the evening. Because I know that job you did Eliana, there is no other way to end up in a forest not sought and found by chance alone.
But do not judge. Helpless and defenseless then, as you are now. I called Eliana, but maybe soon will be someone from the police station and tell me that you name is Olga, and Tatiana. Russian, Romanian, Ukrainian, Italian perhaps.
Do you like the name Eliana? I'm here alone, you know. The others did not want to take when there will be only there, in the doctor's room. Do not get hurt, Eliana, do not worry. You put your hands on me and you squarterà a bit ', but it is for you, for help. His strokes are a dialogue. You can not tell us what you have done, but he will tell Eli what happened, listen to your body.
two of us are the only ones who do not make sense, we see further. Your legs will now be purple, but I still see myself as beautiful, long and slender. Too good to be on the side of a road along a forest-dump. Your hands are black now, but I see their grace. Hands were stroking a beloved face, do not do obscene things for the bucks. You do not read well Eli, how old are you? Not even thirty, right? Eyes wide open, surprised, eyes that have seen all the colors, now yellow balls that come out of their orbits. Too shocked to life to close, right? Do not worry about Eli, I've seen enough eye to know that your alive, now they look even lower than those of science, they were beautiful.
I shut my mouth, Eliana, so that you may fall the language. E 'clumsy, that thing, and I'm sorry. I would like to reassemble it to the doctor. But do not worry, he'll look in the mouth as the dentist will not hurt, and then let me close it. He knows that I want to heal, to cure all of you. He is a good person, let me take care of you, that others sometimes do not want.
Viola.
violated.
Raped. Sleep
Eliana, I take care of you myself. Sleep
Eliana, do not leave you alone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment