I made two accounts
Tonight as I watched and cover the bare election for the Province of Benevento and the Town of Ceppaloni, I did the math too.
And you know what I discovered? What, that almost 17% obtained with two lists Udeur in Benevento, which allowed the presidential candidate of the "center-left" to win the first round, would have been useful also to many others. For example, the Senate, those votes, would allow senators to get in Campania, and more. In fact, with a little 'far-sightedness of the votes Udeur, fielded, senators would have yielded, for example, in Calabria and Puglia. I
, these simple Conticini me they are made. Who knows, if someone else if they will be made? Of course, my territory, the Udeur there is decisive and will leave from here. More simply say, that if they are not in Parliament, has not decided, as for others, the electorate because I, my constituents, I have, I cling to them, and I have not sold out.
soon, Clement
PS Thanks Benevento, thanks Ceppaloni
0 comments:
Post a Comment