DEAR ROMAN I did not do in Trade
I have read very carefully this morning, the analysis of President Romano Prodi in the newspaper La Stampa, and for this reason I decided to respond.
Dear Roman, I am not to have you betrayed, but who has worked for sent home wearing out your and our government action. I agree, in fact, largely considerations Prodi, especially when it detects some political forces in the responsibility for having undermined the acts of the executive, with questionable statements and institutional attitudes. As for me, I remember being hit, since I took office, a campaign to discredit systematically brought forward by the coalition, and supported by those bodies "master" of information, bitter enemies of the professor from Bologna, who exploit judicial inquiries, then rilevatesi without foundation, have made my bench politics.
In circumstances where it is surrounded my matured and I was forced to raise the white flag, I had to record stingy human solidarity and solidarity with poor policies, by those who worked for the end of your experience Government. About you, dear Roman have always been loyal and I confirmed today my full consideration.
0 comments:
Post a Comment