Saladin for Di Pietro
Well done Di Pietro. I read today in the weekly "Times" that the former policeman of iron, the former PM of "clean hands", the former candidate for Berlusconi to the Ministry of Home Affairs, former Minister for Infrastructure, the one to be clear that Grillo showed the squares against everything and everyone, in solidarity with the prosecutor's why not? Luigi De Magistris - yes, he himself - has repeatedly sought contacts with Saladin that for which - with no responsibility as the courts have ruled - I ended up in the food processor instead of the media, judicial and political Di Pietro's where the good was great megaphone.
So - I wonder - is this a crime? Absolutely not. But if Peter believes that it is, I expect that belies the reconstruction of the weekly newspaper, or resign from the role of fake moralizing with which, unscrupulously blowing the flames of populism and easy indifference, tries to pull water to his mill.
say that this incorruptible scourge, as I'm concerned, continue to gather several more questions to which I do not think I ever gave full answers. For example: Why, after having dealt a blow to tangentopoli resigned? Why and for what purpose he entered politics? What are the reasons which have led one party from those of the center-left PD to be pardoned by that, helping it apparently allowed him to overcome the trap of electoral law?
Doubts, many doubts. And that raise disturbing questions.
0 comments:
Post a Comment