Santoro, two weights two measures
know the latest? Claudio Petruccioli I read that - and I see that is in good company by the reactions that accompany its position - only now discovered the instrumental use of political and transmission Raidue "Year Zero". Only now, finally, the president of RAI realizes that the disclosure of Mr. Santoro is in fact a place of real media lynching, a program contracted to third parties, which are used arbitrarily and indecent. But these authoritative guaranteed - I wonder - where were they when Mr. Santoro and his Vauro for a whole year I have been massacred by the media and politics with guests and services aimed solely at destroying my person, my family, my institutional role as Keeper of ? Faced with so many free infamy I only heard deafening silence and solitude so much. Not a criticism, not a distancing by the leadership Rai, and my allies in government to the insults and insinuations - that occurred then totally unfounded - the barbecue and De Magistris duty. One bitter consolation as in justice, and the judgments of these days it confirmed, even in politics, in the end, the truth comes out and Mr. Santoro and his faction are served.
0 comments:
Post a Comment