Now it has fallen to Schifani and tomorrow ...? On
I read in the Corriere della Sera about the program "Weather?" Fabio Fazio (which has sparked much controversy over allegations, untimely, inappropriate and completely free of Labor against the second charge of State, the President of the Senate, Renato Schifani which repeat my respect and my full solidarity) and Giuseppe Fioroni said: "I know that those who inform can never trample on the dignity of persons. Let us consider the case Mastella, one among many. " Thank you, of course, the former minister and colleague Fioroni. I would add, however, that if so many words, and certain considerations had come at times when the media pillory the trio Santoto-Travaglio-Vauro (not only) hit on me, maybe even the last legislature could have had a history or a totally different path.
Today I read many comments and opinions too hard from the left, but then where they were when they organized instrumental traps and attacks against me?
But you know, everything flows like Heraclitus argued. The only thing that remains the same, unfortunately, the temptation is always strong, justice-for-television preachers to go on TV without adversarial, with the consent of the usual policy of Robespierre, allowing the destruction of the dignity of non-aligned.
This, of course, through the blessing of the public service, what the citizens pay the license fee. Who knows, maybe did not come forward to make it a little 'more serious and less partisan our tv?
0 comments:
Post a Comment