I look at my daughter and I think if anything its children will live the male-female relationships are more human and civil rights, if they can exercise their profession, whatever it is, without suffering from belonging to the blackmail from the wrong half of the sky, if they can calmly decide to accept a child if they can pursue their dreams without limitations that are not from the self-determination and will. For March 8
trick that I want a "moratorium" universal violence against women, or suspension of the infamous daily application of unwritten laws that consider women to handle things, hold off, tame, govern or educate, with the deadly force if necessary. It seems a little big step toward the day when my grandchildren I can explain why some time ago the March 8 Women's Day was celebrated, and celebrated the Feast of Man was any other day of the calendar.
trick that I want a "moratorium" universal violence against women, or suspension of the infamous daily application of unwritten laws that consider women to handle things, hold off, tame, govern or educate, with the deadly force if necessary. It seems a little big step toward the day when my grandchildren I can explain why some time ago the March 8 Women's Day was celebrated, and celebrated the Feast of Man was any other day of the calendar.
0 comments:
Post a Comment