Monday, October 1, 2007

Store Bought Coleslaw

Everything But the intoxication of the blog Italian

Andrea Bonanni says the journalist on the Republic that it is wrong to have asked, as I did, that the Italian ministers called for an important meeting abroad are given the opportunity to speak in Italian and Italian to get a simultaneous actions and conversations. But that figure! But what a shame! People who do not speak the language should not be out of Italy! So I reply: I understand and speak French. But this is not the point. I did only meet a directive of our Council of Ministers in 2006 in which we asked to be "avoided linguistic hierarchies, and cultural consequences. I practice in Italy and defended the decision we made together with Spain, to pursue enforcement action against the practice in force abroad. I just called for respect for our language and our culture. But, of course, made by me no good either. The Germans - says Bonanni - have managed to impose their language. The Italians and Spaniards - I say - we are trying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment