As if I am the emblem tabulated and Gozzini ...
I asked to know, in previous posts, your thoughts on the law Gozzini and are prepared to discuss with you. I would add that I also would like to know your impressions on the acquisition of phone records, the right to privacy and the existence of a sort of Big Brother spying on us right into the phones.
said that I would also like to apologize to the purists of the Italian language for writing "As if I am the emblem of evil" instead of "What if I were," explaining that the phrase as it was built, that is, as in a direct conversation, it did not seem so bad. At the bottom of the blog with his post and his comments are similar to spoken language. It seems to me certain liberties talking are allowed. I'm certainly not above writing a novel. I am pleased, however, that the insults some of you have gone to literary criticism and, as a good Benevento, say you want to see that with my blog I can also become the subject of the Strega Prize?
0 comments:
Post a Comment