Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Sinus Ifection Blood In Stool



not disappeared, nor I am tired of the blog. And I'm certainly concerned to compete with the insults and criticisms. But last month I had little free time, and since the political stage is very difficult few weeks, I had to leave this task to read and write to devote to my work. I read that some of you will understand and others a little 'less. As if this move is a must for me. Sometimes I open the blog just to read. Other times I are limited to clear the injuries. Still others have taken note of some private letters that arrive here. We are now at a crucial political moment: the verification of government and the decisions to be made on structural reforms, starting with the election. Veltroni and Berlusconi do not convince me at all. And I find that Prodi is doing the right steps to try to bring clarity to the confusion that has arisen. We'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment